5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BREAKING!!!
Roman tidal baths in Malta - still at sea level after many hundreds of years!
No disastrous meters of ocean rise we were told IS happening.
Seas are not rising in some places and not others. IT'S WATER!!!

View attachment 185777
If climate change and ocean levels were an actual concern, the morons spitting that agenda wouldn’t all have multi-million dollar water front property. And sure as sh*t, the insurance companies certainly wouldn’t write them a policy.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If climate change and ocean levels were an actual concern, the morons spitting that agenda wouldn’t all have multi-million dollar water front property. And sure as sh*t, the insurance companies certainly wouldn’t write them a policy.

You know how freezing a water bottle will break the plastic because the ice grows? Or how ice can heave a concrete slab?
Wouldn't that mean water levels will remain unchanged or slightly fall when the ice melts?

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't have a meme for it but this recent news about the actor Kevin Bacon was just so typical...
Begin quoted portion of news article:
“...Nobody recognized me,” he said. But, living out his dream wasn’t what he imagined.
“People were kind of pushing past me, not being nice,” he recalled. “Nobody said, ‘I love you.’ I had to wait in line to, I don’t know, buy a f–--ing coffee or whatever.”
He swiftly realized he wanted to return to his A-list status.
“I was like, ‘This sucks. I want to go back to being famous,’” he added."

(End of copied portion ,the bolding is mine.)

Users who are viewing this thread