5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm torn between the desire to see Biden vapor lock in real time, becuase you know, "cheap fakes," and the lack of desire to listen to Trump bleat and blather inarticulately. I do enjoy the way he says, "CHI-NA."
I just wish there was a real alternative. Let face it, no mater which one wins, we're in deep $h!t

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just wish there was a real alternative. Let face it, no mater which one wins, we're in deep $h!t
Huh, I seem to remember watching my accounts grow, my paycheck jump substantially and my spending go down during the three years before a flu virus was released and the sky fell. I don't think I would be too bad off with four more years like 2017, 18 and 19. My accounts might grow enough to retire comfortably.

I do see one scenario where comfort does not appear to be an option.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Huh, I seem to remember watching my accounts grow, my paycheck jump substantially and my spending go down during the three years before a flu virus was released and the sky fell. I don't think I would be too bad off with four more years like 2017, 18 and 19. My accounts might grow enough to retire comfortably.

You'll never see years like that again. Trump will spend all his time and energy on revenge. I don't see anything good in the near future. Just looking ahead is all I'm saying.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Find the right financial planner/advisor and your portfolio will grow regardless of the economy, markets, or who's in office. You just have to find the right mix and selection of instruments to invest in.

My (new) guy has killed it the last 3 years. Worth every penny of his fat commission. Grew my portfolio by leaps and bounds.

That said, I did very well doing it myself well before and during the Trump Presidency.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
You'll never see years like that again. Trump will spend all his time and energy on revenge. I don't see anything good in the near future. Just looking ahead is all I'm saying.
We may not see it as good as most of his first term, but it don’t think it’ll be because of revenge. It’ll be because it’s gonna take more than 4 years to repair the Brandon damage and bring us back to a respectable and thriving nation.

Users who are viewing this thread