5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry. I don't understand why people that earn tips shouldn't have to pay taxes on their whole income like I have too. That is one promise I hope he doesn't keep.

I think Overtime should be tax free. Only 40 hours a week, which is full time, should be taxable. Politicians and the deep state are far too greedy.

I sometimes work/bill 60-80 hours in a week. No "overtime" though I do have a bonus component tied to the billable hours. Should my extra pay over 40 hours base be tax free?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I sometimes work/bill 60-80 hours in a week. No "overtime" though I do have a bonus component tied to the billable hours. Should my extra pay over 40 hours base be tax free?
IMO Yup. Let the citizens keep their extra money. It will help stimulate the economy. Also As far as I’m concerned dollars are just a made up things at the fed now. They don’t actually budget anything and are always at a deficit of trillions.

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.....

View attachment 184780

It‘s Commiefornia. Business as usual. Won’t be long before they start imprisoning people that disagree with them. That place is crazy. A guy I worked with for a while was from California. He said the last straw for him was when the school his child was attending installed tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms. He said they could not get out of that state fast enough after that.

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
It‘s Commiefornia. Business as usual. Won’t be long before they start imprisoning people that disagree with them. That place is crazy. A guy I worked with for a while was from California. He said the last straw for him was when the school his child was attending installed tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms. He said they could not get out of that state fast enough after that.
Yikes. I’m glad we don’t have that mental insanity over here.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yikes. I’m glad we don’t have that mental insanity over here.
Yea, here on the east coast we would never imprison people on a whim.

Like this guy taking a guided tour of the capital building. And 406+ more like him. 61d7438b37afc20019ac8b74.png

Or this OBVIOUS white supremist.... Yea, he'll be leading the Arian Brotherhood soon.... images.jpeg

irishwake63

Reaction score

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
He was actually released after the video emerged
Yes, thanks to Tucker. But he was arrested and imprisoned for having cops give him a personal tour of the capitol. Oh yea and for having a different opinion and looking scary too. 🫤

Still others sit in prison in DC with lives ruined for not being part of the sheeple.
Let us not forget the only death of the day due to violence. When an African American cop assassinated an unarmed white woman veteran in the halls of our nation's capitol.

612681f612b9cc001962d4b0.jpeg

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks to Tucker. But he was arrested and imprisoned for having cops give him a personal tour of the capitol. Oh yea and for having a different opinion and looking scary too. 🫤

Still others sit in prison in DC with lives ruined for not being part of the sheeple.
Let us not forget the only death of the day due to violence. When an African American cop assassinated an unarmed white woman veteran in the halls of our nation's capitol.

View attachment 184815
Yup. So many innocent people went to jail, but criminals walk the street. That cop was never arrested. Mainstream media was told to tell the narrative and they did.

Users who are viewing this thread