5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And I heard there is an ignore feature on here. So if you don't find my posts entertaining and they annoy you, I suggest using that feature. But this is a political meme thread so I'm going to continue posting political memes... duh... unless there's something in the rules here that says I can't.
We moderators, unfortunately, can’t ignore threads.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
And I heard there is an ignore feature on here. So if you don't find my posts entertaining and they annoy you, I suggest using that feature. But this is a political meme thread so I'm going to continue posting political memes... duh... unless there's something in the rules here that says I can't.
91 consecutive posts on this thread. You go boy. More power to you if that’s how you like to spend your free time.👍🏻

Let us know when your ready to talk about RAM Trucks again.😉

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yeah okay, and all the other thousands of right wing memes are so clever.

At least I know I've hit a nerve when more and more Trumpers come out of the wood work and start criticizing me.

I didn't realize they hired all the moderates on this forum at a Trump rally.

View attachment 142186
Like I said before, if you’re not here (in off topic) to have fun, then just don’t look at it. Why don’t you call me some names if that’ll make you feel better. I really don’t give a $hit. I’m not a Karen. And I don’t really like trump, but the biden memes are way funnier

Last edited:

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
I'm a Trump supporter. Why? Well, because I prospered when he was in office. My friends prospered. The company I work for did great and grew. My bank account began to swell. It started to look like my savings were paying off. They were gaining in value and it looked like retirement would be a reality in the not so distant future. The world respected us despite what CNN would have you believe. Trump spoke his mind but held dignity with the likes of Queen Elizabeth.

Then darkness prevailed. My personal holdings dropped by 16%. My 401k by 20%. Inflation outpaces pay increases. Retirement just got set back by years in Bumbling Bidens first year. The world scoffs at us. Our president is an embarrassment on the world stage. The Easter Bunny is his handler.

Sad times.

But back to what matters in this thread:
4grb10.jpg

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
WARNING: This is not funny but I wasn't sure where to post it. If this is even remotely true, it is scary for the USA. Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I believe in having our eyes wide open.

kdawg

Reaction score
91 consecutive posts on this thread. You go boy. More power to you if that’s how you like to spend your free time.👍🏻

Let us know when your ready to talk about RAM Trucks again.😉
Speaking about free time. I find it interesting whenever I do random posts on this thread, you just happen to be available to post right after me. So you're one to talk about free time.

kdawg

Reaction score
Like I said before, if you’re not here (in off topic) to have fun, then just don’t look at it. Why don’t you call me some names if that’ll make you feel better. I really don’t give a $hit. I’m not a Karen. And I don’t really like trump, but the biden memes are way funnier
When did I ever call you a name or someone else?

Dewey

Reaction score
Speaking about free time. I find it interesting whenever I do random posts on this thread, you just happen to be available to post right after me. So you're one to talk about free time.
Instead of using IGNORE I used FOLLOW. I find you extremely interesting and am excited to see what you post next.😆

Rhombus

Reaction score
Which argument are you referring to which you don't "buy"?

It's Abbott's own ad where they are complaining about the current situation when he is Governor... and somehow blaming Beto for it.
I don’t agree that he is responsible for all those things, and I agree with many of his decisions. My point is, even if I was fully against Abbott, I could not stomach voting for Beto. My uncle said he’d vote for a yellow dog before he’d vote for a Republican. Pretty much how I feel about Beto.

BTW-I think most of your memes are childish and definitely not funny. And no, you haven’t hurt a nerve. I’m not a Trumpy. But then again, I cant stomach Biden. Last guy I voted for that I felt good about was Reagan.

kdawg

Reaction score
I don’t agree that he is responsible for all those things, and I agree with many of his decisions. My point is, even if I was fully against Abbott, I could not stomach voting for Beto. My uncle said he’d vote for a yellow dog before he’d vote for a Republican. Pretty much how I feel about Beto.

BTW-I think most of your memes are childish and definitely not funny. And no, you haven’t hurt a nerve. I’m not a Trumpy. But then again, I cant stomach Biden. Last guy I voted for that I felt good about was Reagan.
Well at least you didn't say all of them are childish and not funny. I appreciate the feedback and I'll try to do better, if not I invite you to ignore.

Dewey

Reaction score
Weird but okay... Yeah that seems to be the typical vibe here, provoke someone in order to get them banned.. but I'm catching on.
Looks like all it took to provoke you is a few funny Biden memes then you took care of the rest yourself.🤔

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Weird but okay... Yeah that seems to be the typical vibe here, provoke someone in order to get them banned.. but I'm catching on.
Nah bro, I was messin with ya. Nobody wants you banned. I honestly like to hear/see beliefs which aren’t aligned with mine. None of us agree 100% of the time.

kdawg

Reaction score
Looks like all it took to provoke you is a few funny Biden memes then you took care of the rest yourself.🤔
Umm no you know that's not the case. This entire thread is full of that so if something silly like that did set me off, it would have happened much earlier.

I think you're better at posting memes than actually typing words so I would suggest to stick with your strengths.

Users who are viewing this thread