5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

kdawg

Reaction score
Wow, I think that might be the first clever one you’ve posted.
Yeah okay, and all the other thousands of right wing memes are so clever.

At least I know I've hit a nerve when more and more Trumpers come out of the wood work and start criticizing me.

I didn't realize they hired all the moderates on this forum at a Trump rally.

0dcfbc8ba4baf377eabd86b2209892ff.jpg

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah okay, and all the other thousands of right wing memes are so clever.

At least I know I've hit a nerve when more and more Trumpers come out of the wood work and start criticizing me.

I didn't realize they hired all the moderates on this forum at a Trump rally.

View attachment 142186
If you think I’m a Trumper, then you’re sadly mistaken. I wouldn’t associate myself with anything about him.
But that doesn’t stop me from being able to discern funny, clever memes from sad, whiny memes.
You really need to stop lashing out, man.

kdawg

Reaction score
Even I if bought this argument, which I don't, you’re proposing Robert “Beto” o’Rourke as a solution? That guy could cause me to leave the state I love. What a huckster. I’m referring to Beto as a huckster btw. I’ll take Abbott anytime.

Which argument are you referring to which you don't "buy"?

It's Abbott's own ad where they are complaining about the current situation when he is Governor... and somehow blaming Beto for it.

kdawg

Reaction score
If you think I’m a Trumper, then you’re sadly mistaken. I wouldn’t associate myself with anything about him.
But that doesn’t stop me from being able to discern funny, clever memes from sad, whiny memes.
You really need to stop lashing out, man.

And all the other thousands of right wing memes are clever and funny to you?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Let it go dude. Seems like your the only one getting all worked up over this thread. The rest of us are just having fun. If you think you can hurt our feeling over a few bad Trump jokes that’s pretty sad.

You mentioned how this thread is stupid and sounds like it really bothers you……..my question is why on earth then would you even engage in it and put yourself through the headaches. You already proved you can’t joke around in a fun way and immediately go all apeshit on people. Might be time to reassess how it’s working for you. It baffles me how people create their own drama and then act like they’re being wronged in some way. It all makes zero sense.

kdawg

Reaction score
Let it go dude. Seems like your the only one getting all worked up over this thread. The rest of us are just having fun. If you think you can hurt our feeling over a few bad Trump jokes that’s pretty sad.

You mentioned how this thread is stupid and sounds like it really bothers you……..my question is why on earth then would you even engage in it and put yourself through the headaches. You already proved you can’t joke around in a fun way and immediately go all apeshit on people. Might be time to reassess how it’s working for you. It baffles me how people create their own drama and then act like they’re being wronged in some way. It all makes zero sense.
Nah I'm enjoying it now and having fun.

Just keep up with the personal attacks and then hide behind the mods snickering while some of them rush to defend you.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nah I'm enjoying it now and having fun.

Just keep up with the personal attacks and then hide behind the mods snickering while some of them rush to defend you.
How is that a personal attack? Like I said……creating drama where there is none. I’m just pointing out the obvious.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And all the other thousands of right wing memes are clever and funny to you?
Nope. Lots of them miss the target. I was just pointing out that your memes consistently miss the target.
Like the duck one you just posted. Nothing funny or clever. It’s like something a 6 year-old would come up with. I’m all for laughing at either party (I detest both), I just love clever humor. But there has to be something mildly interesting.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score

He admits he is not here to post funny stuff. He states he is here to "stir the pot" and strike a nerve. There is nothing good natured about this guy. He is just a very bitter individual that is clearly unhappy with his previous voting choices.

kdawg

Reaction score
Well at least we can agree on one thing, I would also say LOTS of memes from the right "miss the target"... at least it's no longer a one sided Trump love fest on here.

kdawg

Reaction score
He admits he is not here to post funny stuff. He states he is here to "stir the pot" and strike a nerve. There is nothing good natured about this guy. He is just a very bitter individual that is clearly unhappy with his previous voting choices.
You are partially correct, if it was a thousand post thread of guys sucking Biden's you know what... I would still be doing the same on here but from the other side... maybe if I get a Telsa and join their forum that might actually happen. Hmm I wonder if they have political meme thread bashing one political party 🤔

kdawg

Reaction score
And I heard there is an ignore feature on here. So if you don't find my posts entertaining and they annoy you, I suggest using that feature. But this is a political meme thread so I'm going to continue posting political memes... duh... unless there's something in the rules here that says I can't.

Users who are viewing this thread