5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
C9BDFF0B-8190-4D87-95C0-645C8B7486B4.jpeg
All I can do is laugh at how hardcore liberals act. I find it quite concerning how some can be so radical and intolerant of every single thing that’s good. Being so full of hate isn’t healthy. When you purposely want to see the country fail that’s just pure evil.

Takes a lot to offend me. I don’t take anything they say personally. My best friend since grade school is about as far left as you can go. We couldn’t be further apart politically yet we have made our friendship last for 40 years now. We respect each others views and leave it at that. Never once got into an argument over politics. That’s how it should be. It’s amazing how some on both sides can be so radical and ruin friendships and family ties over politicians that could careless about us. It’s also amazing how so many never seem to figure that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/