5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

mynameisante

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see them try! Absolutely LOVE too! I think they tried last year but the police were called. It was good thing to because the bikers were going to kill them after one of the idiots kicked a bike as it was cruising by.

This may be one of the rare times we will see Hells Angels, Mongols, Pagans, Vagos, and Bandidos be allies😂😂

I'm all for it

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see them try! Absolutely LOVE too! I think they tried last year but the police were called. It was good thing to because the bikers were going to kill them after one of the idiots kicked a bike as it was cruising by.

Those dipshits showed up in our little town a couple of years ago. This is what they faced at every major intersection. They tucked tail and left.

The day before the Antifa rioted, I mean peacefully protested,🙄 in downtown Spokane.

tempFileForShare_20200601-202148_483936147960495.jpg

Last edited:

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
“Try That In A Small Town” then search >>> weatherford tx protest <<<.

Users who are viewing this thread