5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We need age limits in general. Trump ain’t no better. His ability to form a coherent sentence is only marginally better that Biden’s.

View attachment 161219

View attachment 161221
I see you have never listened to him actually speak then. He carries himself well and speaks his mind, not just what others tell him in his earpiece.

Your man Biden on the other hand cannot remember where he is, follow through with a thought to complete a coherent sentence on his own and gets confused between the voices in his head telling him one thing while the voice in his earpiece tells him another. Then gravity comes into play and he goes boom.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see you have never listened to him actually speak then. He carries himself well and speaks his mind, not just what others tell him in his earpiece.

Your man Biden on the other hand cannot remember where he is, follow through with a thought to complete a coherent sentence on his own and gets confused between the voices in his head telling him one thing while the voice in his earpiece tells him another. Then gravity comes into play and he goes boom.
Nice try. I subscribe to neither side. They’re both embarrassments to our country.

Users who are viewing this thread