5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Loudram

Reaction score
He needs to stop stepping on is **** every 5 minutes. That damn ego of his will do him in...but ill still vote for him. lol
I agree, his ego will be his downfall. It'll be either him or DeSantis. I haven't decided yet. Those are the only two who I see that will stand up to the establishment.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I agree, his ego will be his downfall. It'll be either him or DeSantis. I haven't decided yet. Those are the only two who I see that will stand up to the establishment.
I would like to agree. I like Ron but I am a trust but verify guy.

I know what Trump did and tried to do. I know how the market reacted and therfore my retirement accounts reacted. I believe Trump is wealthy enough to live the rest of his life without a need or want for anything. His kids are well off and can do well for themselves. This makes a person harder to corrupt.

I don't know Ron's background. He seems genuine. He has done very well for his state. He has made the right decisions there. Can he battle the swamp? Unsure.

My personal opinion is that if Trump could be President with Ron as VP, he would learn all the underbelly and be way ahead to take the following election. He would likely be a strong influence on Trump too. I think if we could defeat the algorithms in the machines for 2024, this could give us a 12 year lock as things get turned over to Ron for 8. This would be good enough for me.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Things were much better with Trump in office. However, the general election is all about moving people from the middle to your side. In my opinion Trump has turned too many people off and will not be able to sway them. If Trump makes it that far again I would vote for him, but unfortunately he will not win the general election.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
A monkey would be better than what we have now. Trump is egotistical and says stupid stuff now and again, but at least he gave us a good country and economy. I think Ron would be ok considering his track record.

Users who are viewing this thread