5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So a 60 million dollar airplane used a ton of fuel and an expensive missile to drop a balloon that might have been built and launched for 100 dollars? Those numbers are just guesses on my part, but even if I'm off by a couple orders of magnitude, it still makes me say "huh".

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So a 60 million dollar airplane used a ton of fuel and an expensive missile to drop a balloon that might have been built and launched for 100 dollars? Those numbers are just guesses on my part, but even if I'm off by a couple orders of magnitude, it still makes me say "huh".
If they had shot it with the guns, it would have settled peacefully on the chase ship and they could have looked for the "MADE IN CHINA" logo.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think the should have caught it with a hook of some sort and brought it back to earth intact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/