5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel tank uprade ?

Jack.

Reaction score
Anyone located in south jersey know a dealership that's willing to upgrade your fuel tank from a 23 > 33? All the local ones around me refuses to do so 😩

troybRAM

Reaction score
Looking for a dealer ANYWHERE that will do this. I've had one in Texas and another in North Carolina tell me no.

imacreative

Reaction score
There is a thread about this. While it can be done with AlphaOBD and purchasing parts yourself, I still can't find someone here in San Antonio, TX or in Austin that can do this. I'm not mechanically inclined whatsoever.

Dealers won't touch the upgrade either. I share your frustration.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah parts are around $850 dollars and then $50 for the AlfaOBD, unless you know someone that has it. It doesn't look hard, I've been contemplating on doing it, but not sure if I really need it. Plus the fuel pump is super expensive to where it was at a year ago.

Jack.

Reaction score
Yeah I would love to upgrade my tank but I don't wanna get my warranty all ****ed

Users who are viewing this thread