5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel Rogue 20x9 w/ Pirelli Scorpion AT+

dpdsurf

Reaction score
Little wheel upgrade on my 2020 Bighorn. 20x9 +1 offset Fuel Rouge black machined dark tint w/ Pirelli Scorpion AT+ 275/60 R20 tires.

The charcoal grey on the face of these wheels pops in the sunlight but for the most part just look black from a distance. Photos don't really do them justice.

TireRack warned me that both offset and 33" tires would likely require a leveling kit or lift. But based on the helpful info on this site I went ahead with this combo anyway. Plenty of clearance with stock suspension. Glad I did not listen to TireRack. I understand they have to warn you if it is anything other than stock. A little poke with the +1 offset but I see no need for fender flares yet, will hold off for now at least.

The Pirelli tires are as quiet as stock, even at freeway speeds. A little bumpier feeling at first at lower speeds. Handles better than the stock 18" setup. Overall very happy with the setup. I only wish I could fly beside my truck while I'm driving so I could admire them more.
1f601.png

Oh yeah, the speedo is off 1 mph at 70. Not 2 mph as calculated. Tested and benchmarked against stock setup with Waze and GPS speedometer running at the same time. I have the Tazer DT but have not installed yet.

IMG_20200915_124017.jpg IMG_20200918_142656.jpg IMG_20200918_142649.jpg IMG_20200918_155247.jpg
IMG_20200918_142706.jpg

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good. Thanks for posting. I have been back and forth trying to decide which tire I wanted. Thanks to another member and yourself; I have now decided that Scorpion AT Plus 275/60R20 is what I'm going with.

dpdsurf

Reaction score
Looks good. Thanks for posting. I have been back and forth trying to decide which tire I wanted. Thanks to another member and yourself; I have now decided that Scorpion AT Plus 275/60R20 is what I'm going with.
I don't have much experience with many of the other choices. I went with Pirelli because I've run them on several motorcycles over the years and have loved them. You can't go wrong with these based on my limited use of them so far.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't have much experience with many of the other choices. I went with Pirelli because I've run them on several motorcycles over the years and have loved them. You can't go wrong with these based on my limited use of them so far.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Firestone replaced my tires for my 1994 Ford Explorer with Pirelli's under the "Ford Explorer/Firestone flip over lawsuit" years ago because that was all they had in stock at the time. Tires were fantastic, good ride, mileage and wear. Truck looks great, best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread