5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel Rebel 18 question

OC.13

Reaction score
Anyone running the Fuel Rebel 18x9 with the +1 offset? I am wondering if I have to go with more negative offset to clear brake calipers? Don't want to jump up to a 20, as I like a little more side wall. Any help is appreciated.

GraniteRam

Reaction score
Anyone running the Fuel Rebel 18x9 with the +1 offset? I am wondering if I have to go with more negative offset to clear brake calipers? Don't want to jump up to a 20, as I like a little more side wall. Any help is appreciated.
If the wheels take 1/2oz weights you'll have to grind the edge of calipers down like 1/8" if they take 1/4oz weights you should be good. Basically it all depends on the thickness of the weights they use.

Dwsfrs

Reaction score
How’s the +1 offset look? Flush with fender? Little poke? I’m looking to do the same with my stock tires

Users who are viewing this thread