5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel level message popup through Uconnect App

Morenar

Reaction score
I just noticed yesterday for the first time that I received a low fuel alert on my Iphone from my Uconnect app. It was telling me I was 1/8 fuel left. This is the first time I have received this since having the truck since October. I have the 12 in Uconnect and know the health reports are not available but I wonder if FCA\Stellantis is now working on updating our Uconnect to support health reports.

Last edited:

Awood05

Reaction score
That’s interesting. I‘ve never received one either and I’m the kind of guy that runs the tank almost dry before I fill up.

I did notice a couple weeks ago that the HVAC/Auto/AC behavior changed slightly on my 12”. I suspect an update, but did not receive a notification of one.

Morenar

Reaction score
That’s interesting. I‘ve never received one either and I’m the kind of guy that runs the tank almost dry before I fill up.

I did notice a couple weeks ago that the HVAC/Auto/AC behavior changed slightly on my 12”. I suspect an update, but did not receive a notification of one.
Yeah, I was just at about 47 miles left and the needle was just in the red zone on the fuel gauge. I have done this before but never received a notification via the app.

LV426

Reaction score
Yeah, It seems like Vehicle Health Reports has magically started working for some yet FCA/Uconnect support will tell you that VHR is not compatible with the 12" and will provide zero information or details regarding it.... These guys are a mess and have no idea what's going on with their own products....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 31
  • VHR.PNG
    VHR.PNG
    167 KB · Views: 31

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, It seems like Vehicle Health Reports has magically started working for some yet FCA/Uconnect support will tell you that VHR is not compatible with the 12" and will provide zero information or details regarding it.... These guys are a mess and have no idea what's going on with their own products....
I just logged into my Mopar account and my VHR is available, as well as in my Android phone App.

Clipboard01.jpg

LV426

Reaction score
Well at least its says theres an error retrieving it so your almost there.;) For me it just says its not compatible with te 12" system...

The only thing I can think is maybe there is some kind of OTA update that is being rolled out slowly but since there is no central spot online for the 12" Uconnect HW & SW revisions, updates, etc...(that I can find) It's hard to keep track of exactly what's going on with it due to the incredibly poor support.

Users who are viewing this thread