5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel Flame & Falken Wildpeak AT4 On My Ram 1500

MickeyRam

Reaction score
Been saying for the last few months about getting this done. Finally got my new wheel and tire setup this past weekend. I’m pretty satisfied with it. A slight rub, but took care of it with the heat gun.

22x10
285/55/22

Attachments

• IMG_1966.jpeg
    IMG_1966.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1964.jpeg
    IMG_1964.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

2021EcoDiesel

Reaction score
They look sharp! I'll probably be buying AT4's when my AT3's wear out. Also, I like that red HEMI emblem

Black19

Reaction score
Been saying for the last few months about getting this done. Finally got my new wheel and tire setup this past weekend. I’m pretty satisfied with it.
They look amazing! How are they compared to the ATW3. Did you mpg take a big hit due to the weight?

MickeyRam

Reaction score
They look amazing! How are they compared to the ATW3. Did you mpg take a big hit due to the weight?
I heard great reviews for AT3, but it’s more improved for the AT4. It was either the Baja Boss or the AT4. Haven’t even drove past 30 miles yet, pretty sure I will take a little hit in decrease miles, but only work 8 miles round trip so not too worried about it.

Black19

Reaction score
I heard great reviews for AT3, but it’s more improved for the AT4. It was either the Baja Boss or the AT4. Haven’t even drove past 30 miles yet, pretty sure I will take a little hit in decrease miles, but only work 8 miles round trip so not too worried about it.
That’s for the reply. Keep us updated as you get more miles on them. I’m thinking about the 285/60/20 but the weight is my concern due so many highway miles I do for work.
Toyo open country AT3 in the same size is considerably less weight.

Black19

Reaction score
How are those AT4’s doing? Can you provide an update?

Crusin

Reaction score
Very Nice! Do you have a level or lift as I did not see one listed in your signature.

Could you post a full on side view when you get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread