5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel filler door

Wolffie

Reaction score
My 2020 Ram big horn has lost fuel filler door lock pin (I guess that’s what you call it) at the car wash I can’t seem to find one locally and it looks like Mopar wants you to order the whole door assembly

On another note has anyone herd a high pitched squeal like slowly letting the air out of a balloon when the truck is turned off. And of course it never happens when the thing is in for service
2020 Ram big horn 5.7 E torque

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My 2020 Ram big horn has lost fuel filler door lock pin (I guess that’s what you call it) at the car wash I can’t seem to find one locally and it looks like Mopar wants you to order the whole door assembly

On another note has anyone herd a high pitched squeal like slowly letting the air out of a balloon when the truck is turned off. And of course it never happens when the thing is in for service
2020 Ram big horn 5.7 E torque
Do you just need the "plunger". Item 3 in diagram

Users who are viewing this thread