5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel Capacity

Reaction score
I bought my truck used. Owners manual says my truck has either a 23gal tank or 26gal tank. Went and looked up my vin on Mopar vin lookup. It's say 26gal tank in standard equipment. In the OTHER tab it says 5 gallons of extra gas. I have included pics. Just wondering what it means.

Truck is a 2021 1500 Limited

Attachments

• IMG_2314.jpeg
    IMG_2314.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2313.jpeg
    IMG_2313.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 7

Davidbt

Reaction score
I bought my truck used. Owners manual says my truck has either a 23gal tank or 26gal tank. Went and looked up my vin on Mopar vin lookup. It's say 26gal tank in standard equipment. In the OTHER tab it says 5 gallons of extra gas. I have included pics. Just wondering what it means.

Truck is a 2021 1500 Limited
The extra gas is what they put in at the factory for transport.

Reaction score
Thanks much appreciated. I have the same dash cam. It was on the truck when I bought it. The guy who had it before me did a lot of extras. I didn't realize what it was till I was cleaning the windshield and was like what are those buttons. The best part is it looks factory.

Users who are viewing this thread