5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel, Braking, Acceleration Data In Uconnect

mzflorida

Reaction score
Hello all. This is another stupid newbie question. I was able to view a screen on the Uconnect screen that displayed fuel efficiency, acceleration efficiency or effectiveness, braking efficiency, etc. It had an option to view historical data as well. I cannot relocate the screen, app, whatever, it is called to view this again. Can anyone please let me know how to get there again? I appreciate it as it is something I ma interested in and I cannot find it in the manual.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I recall seeing that eco-coach on my truck when I bought it, but I actually haven't thought about again until now. I think it was an app tied to the Ram app, maybe you can access it from there

vincentw56

Reaction score
Hello all. This is another stupid newbie question. I was able to view a screen on the Uconnect screen that displayed fuel efficiency, acceleration efficiency or effectiveness, braking efficiency, etc. It had an option to view historical data as well. I cannot relocate the screen, app, whatever, it is called to view this again. Can anyone please let me know how to get there again? I appreciate it as it is something I ma interested in and I cannot find it in the manual.
Sharing your vehicle info would help. But I've never seen or heard of it. There are performamce pages on some models.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

mzflorida

Reaction score
Sharing your vehicle info would help. But I've never seen or heard of it. There are performamce pages on some models.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
You are 100% correct. 2022, 1500, Limited, EcoDiesel, 3.92. My oversight.

Last edited:

mzflorida

Reaction score
I recall seeing that eco-coach on my truck when I bought it, but I actually haven't thought about again until now. I think it was an app tied to the Ram app, maybe you can access it from there
I got to the page somehow preparing to call Ram Connect help line, looking for connected apps.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Do you have an SRT Ram? 😆 The description fits srt performance pages on the LX cars.

mzflorida

Reaction score
This is the feature that I was able to access a couple of days ago and I cannot seem to locate any longer. I found the picture on the web; it's not my truck.

1716203695321.png

PetePA

Reaction score
Well at least you know it's in the apps category. I don't have my Ram yet, but this page looks helpful in understanding how to improve my driving to increase fuel economy. Hopefully it's accessible and just hidden!

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Well at least you know it's in the apps category. I don't have my Ram yet, but this page looks helpful in understanding how to improve my driving to increase fuel economy. Hopefully it's accessible and just hidden!
looks to me like that page and data would be most helpful to the insurance company. the economy side of things I am most used too should be in the dash display in front of the steering wheel at least it was in Chevy. this page looks like the one Gm uses in their connected services to supposedly help get you cheaper insurance. for me that would raise it. lol

mzflorida

Reaction score
Do you have an SRT Ram? 😆 The description fits srt performance pages on the LX cars.
Sounds like fun but nope, just a boring old ecodiesel.

Reminded me of something. When I was buying this truck another guy was buying a Demon; paid cash, which I guess is really not that much anymore. They pulled it out of the showroom and dented the driver’s side door. He was not happy but handled it well.

Users who are viewing this thread