5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frustration

Gman24

Reaction score
Dealer says truck being shipped in 2 days ram chat says all parts in waiting to build. Who do you believe

x50

Reaction score
Dealer says truck being shipped in 2 days ram chat says all parts in waiting to build. Who do you believe

Ask the dealer to email you a current POC and it will have your status code at the top right.

Gman24

Reaction score
When did you order ? That will give a clue as to which one to believe .
Ordered sept.22
what it is looking like is your truck will be built in 2 days.

the tracker does not show your build sheet as of this writing.
Yea i seen that. dealer told me that 4 days ago. But ram chat said parts are in waiting on schedule to build. Ram chat been saying the samething today makes 3 weeks

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ordered sept.22

Yea i seen that. dealer told me that 4 days ago. But ram chat said parts are in waiting on schedule to build. Ram chat been saying the samething today makes 3 weeks
only the poc knows the answer and even it can be incorrect but it will be closer then anything else.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It could be that both of them are correct. Sounds like your truck is expected to enter production in the next few days. The "estimated ship date" generally corresponds with the anticipated completion date of your vehicle - i.e., it's "shipping out of the factory". But that doesn't necessarily mean your truck is getting on a train. Given that production only takes 2-3 days, it's not impossible that both of these statements are accurate.
You don't have a build sheet today, but might have one tomorrow or the next day.

Gman24

Reaction score
Appreciate the info i dont mind waiting on truck just frustrating when 2 different answers but info is appreciated

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
99 times out of 100 the dealership is full of bologna

Gman24

Reaction score
Jb status but didnt order anything for it togo to outside vendor

Users who are viewing this thread