5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FrostBite Single 10” Subwoofer Enclosure Group Buy

fwankie

Reaction score
ALRIGHT GUYS! THE DEAL IS LIVE! FIRST 15 PEOPLE TO COMPLETE THEIR ORDER, GET THE 15% OFF GROUP BUY DEAL!

I’ve teamed up with FrostBite Audio Enclosures, for a single 10” (sealed) subwoofer box for Crew Cab trucks. This box is designed to only use the floor space under the longer portion of the backseat..instead of using the entire floor space. This is perfect for folks like me, who would still like to be able to use the available space, with the seats flipped up..but also want to add a little bass to their music. But also don’t need the overkill of two subs.

The box is available with a single standard circular 10” cutout, but a square set up is also available for Kicker L7’s. It’s got 0.6 CU FT of air space. The deal for this Group Buy, will be 15% off of the $339.99 retail price..box only. Subwoofer options are available from them directly as well at an added cost. Photos display a red box, but there are various other color options available as well.

Here’s the link! If you’re interested, jump quick, because I don’t see this group buy lasting very long!

11FE01C0-65F0-465C-B939-3F5EDE313C9E.jpeg 080C7E1F-3B1A-4337-871E-B40320AA5D49.jpeg 1CFF996C-8EB2-4891-9C7A-6A66D2B7F18C.jpeg 68053C2D-4B02-43CB-951B-21B124AD92E3.jpeg 3A61C7AA-096B-4A7B-BA8A-6F03FCFE9238.jpeg EE460748-BAD1-477E-B8BE-42E69AB9FF47.jpeg 99AE3EC7-0A10-40D8-BA62-369838FE9435.jpeg

Last edited:

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
I'm down for one, what JL audio sub would fit in this enclosure?

Shives

Reaction score
Anyway we can see a fit into a quad cab to see how far she sticks out? Thanks. Or if you have a link to quad cab (smaller, thinks that’s right) thanks much! Looks fantastic. I want. Lol

fwankie

Reaction score
I'm down for one, what JL audio sub would fit in this enclosure?

They should be able to fit any sub with a 5” mounting depth or less.

Anyway we can see a fit into a quad cab to see how far she sticks out? Thanks. Or if you have a link to quad cab (smaller, thinks that’s right) thanks much! Looks fantastic. I want. Lol

I talked to the guys over there, and they haven’t been able to get their hands on a quad cab. He confirmed this box is specifically designed around a crew cab.

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Forgot to ask, is this box anchored down or does the seat hold it in place?

fwankie

Reaction score
Forgot to ask, is this box anchored down or does the seat hold it in place?

He said most folks just let it sit in its place most of the time. Said it could be bolt down too though..or put some Velcro on the underside to hold it to the carpet.

KJ13

Reaction score
Absolutely interested. What, besides a JL 10” is needed for this? Has anyone done something similar that can explain what is needed (amp, wiring, etc.)?

fwankie

Reaction score
Absolutely interested. What, besides a JL 10” is needed for this? Has anyone done something similar that can explain what is needed (amp, wiring, etc.)?

Aside from a sub, the bare minimum you’ll need is a line out converter (so you can still use your factory radio) and an amp, to power the sub. And obviously a wiring kit to power the amp.

KJ13

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. Is this something we can do ourselves (with minimal audio installation experience) or better off leveraging the knowledge of an installer?

fwankie

Reaction score
Just ordered mine. $50 shipping there goes the discount

I mean, it does weigh 22 lbs..and you would get that even if you paid full price.

Thanks for the quick response. Is this something we can do ourselves (with minimal audio installation experience) or better off leveraging the knowledge of an installer?

For sure man! Technically, it’s pretty easy to do on your own, if you’ve got an idea of what you’re doing. The most complicated part is, tapping into a source wire for the line out converter. Because of that, if you don’t feel comfortable, I’d have someone else do it.

fwankie

Reaction score
FOR ANYBODY INTERESTED, THE DEAL IS NOW LIVE! CHECK THE FIRST POST, FOR THE OFFICIAL LINK/INFORMATION!

fwankie

Reaction score
At least 5 sold so far. Which means there’s only about 10 or so boxes left at the 15% off.

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday along with the Kicker sub they offer and also they have a nice kicker key 500.1 amp that will match the sub so I ordered that as well.
I'm more of a JL Audi kind of guy and never tried kicker so I thought I would give it a shot.

fwankie

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday along with the Kicker sub they offer and also they have a nice kicker key 500.1 amp that will match the sub so I ordered that as well.
I'm more of a JL Audi kind of guy and never tried kicker so I thought I would give it a shot.

Good to hear man! I’m looking forward to having more bass in this truck for sure.

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
Good to hear man! I’m looking forward to having more bass in this truck for sure.
I
Aside from a sub, the bare minimum you’ll need is a line out converter (so you can still use your factory radio) and an amp, to power the sub. And obviously a wiring kit to power the amp.
Anyone know if this can be connected to the stock Amp with the HK system? In place of the stock sub.

Users who are viewing this thread