5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front vented seats..

Grey03svt

Reaction score
So I have the Laramie vented driver seat in my Bighorn, with all the alfaobd settings present. But I still cannot get the vented seat to activate. I can press the screen button but it doesnt light up, it just beeps.

Silly question but would both driver and passenger seats need to be plugged in to have it work? Or is there some major wiring I need to do. If so I do not think I want to get that involved with it...

Any help please!!

Last edited:

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very well maybe. Possibly think the manual switches also. I’d have to dig into it. I have no documentation or blackstone lab reports to back up my thoughts tho.

Grey03svt

Reaction score
Very well maybe. Possibly think the manual switches also. I’d have to dig into it. I have no documentation or blackstone lab reports to back up my thoughts tho.

No manual switches as I have the 12" screen. I'm going to attempt this passenger seat tonight in the dark and freezing cold wind. Reason I asked is there is a module under the passenger seat I had seen that isnt on the driver seat.

Part number read as a heated seat module but also as a vented seat module. Driver seat has a memory seat module that didnt indicate anything other than memory seat and pedals.

BerrierTJ28

Reaction score
Success!!! Passenger seat has the module for the vented seats and it all works great now!
What did you do to get it to work? I’m stuck in the same situation where I have it programmed but when I push it to turn on it does nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread