5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front turn signal wire colors

byoder36

Reaction score
Hey group. Anyone know or have the wire color info on the front left and right turn signal? I am wiring a avs LightShield Pro. TIA

skyhawk42

Reaction score
Turn Signal (Left)White/Green (LF); White/Dk. Green (LR)+BCM above driver kick, white 24 pin plug (D), pin 14 (LF); black 48 pin plug (E), pin 3 (LR)
Turn Signal (Right)White/Tan (RF); White/Yellow (RR)+BCM above driver kick, black 24 pin plug (A), pin 13 (RF); white 48 pin plug (F), pin 42 (RR)

byoder36

Reaction score
Turn Signal (Left)White/Green (LF); White/Dk. Green (LR)+BCM above driver kick, white 24 pin plug (D), pin 14 (LF); black 48 pin plug (E), pin 3 (LR)
Turn Signal (Right)White/Tan (RF); White/Yellow (RR)+BCM above driver kick, black 24 pin plug (A), pin 13 (RF); white 48 pin plug (F), pin 42 (RR)
Thank you! Just what I was looking for

E.Hands

Reaction score

Skyhawk42,
Can you please tell me where to tap into the white led lights under the door mirrors that fade on and then off to illuminate when the door is opened at night?

skyhawk42

Reaction score
Skyhawk42,
Can you please tell me where to tap into the white led lights under the door mirrors that fade on and then off to illuminate when the door is opened at night?
I don’t have that listed in the documents I have, but I think the wire for those lights only goes from the light to the door module inside of the door. Shouldn’t be to hard to trace it.

Reaction score
For my truck a 2021 ram 1500 Laramie, both the left and the right signal within the respective taillights were white with yellow stripe. I see this post but also saw another that said white with yellow. Wanted to make sure folks check for your truck. I used the multimeter with to signal on to verify and glad I did.

piggyzw

Reaction score
Hi Folks, where are these wires located ? I want to install hood LED light strip with turn signal functionality but not sure where to tap into for the turn signal wires ?

One_like_God

Reaction score
Hi Folks, where are these wires located ? I want to install hood LED light strip with turn signal functionality but not sure where to tap into for the turn signal wires ?
I'm still following and trying to figure it out too. I started on the led grille lights on my 2021 1500 bighorn. I was able to tap into the fuse box under the hood for the led running lights. I used the fuse for the "trailer cam." But no matter where I try to tap into to get the power for sequential turn signal, it doesn't work. I actually had it working a couple of times while the truck was turned off and in the "run" position. But once I started the truck, they didn't work properly.

Danny1969

Reaction score
But no matter where I try to tap into to get the power for sequential turn signal, it doesn't work. I actually had it working a couple of times while the truck was turned off and in the "run" position. But once I started the truck, they didn't work properly.

I would also need a wiring diagram for this.

Users who are viewing this thread