5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Tow Hooks - 2wd

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone added the front tow hooks on a 2wd? Thinking about adding in case I ever get stuck, besides it looks good

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Agree they look good and likely may come in handy. There's a nationwide shortage of them (backorder) at the moment, reasons unknown.
There's another thread about it.
Google the Mopar site and see if you can get more info on their availability.

adboyd06

Reaction score
Where did you order them from? I'm looking for a black set.

Tellsch

Reaction score
Would love to know as well. According to thepartstruck.com, they (82215268AB) are back-ordered until 6/20. Only place I have seen them is eBay, but for $200.

Reaction score
I just checked with thepartstruck.com and was told June 2020 for the black ones.

I actually have a set of black ones but no grommets and at this time you can't get those by themselves.

Bubba33

Reaction score
I just checked with thepartstruck.com and was told June 2020 for the black ones.

I actually have a set of black ones but no grommets and at this time you can't get those by themselves.
If your talking about the inserts for the bumper. I got those off Ebay for 13.00. I have no hooks though.

Reaction score
Nah those I have. It's a rubber part that goes into the back mounting holes on the hook itself.

Users who are viewing this thread