5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front seat covers that add cushion/comfort

chewmeista

Reaction score
Can somebody recommend a good seat cover that gives some added cushion. There's so many on Amazon. Looking to spend $250 at most.

JCK_25

Reaction score
I've been very happy with my Rough Country. The neoprene is great with liquids and also add some cushion. They stay in place when you get in/out of truck. Front seat o KY will run you about $120.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been very happy with my Rough Country. The neoprene is great with liquids and also add some cushion. They stay in place when you get in/out of truck. Front seat o KY will run you about $120.

Do happen to have a installed picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
X2 on the Rough Country seat covers. They were awesome and very form fitting in my 4th gen. And the neoprene repels liquids greatly, as mentioned above. I don’t have them in my 5th gen yet, only because I’m asking Mrs Clause for them for Christmas🤣🧑🏻‍🎄🤶🏻

JCK_25

Reaction score
Do happen to have a installed picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Here ya go! I like that they're a full wrap (except for the side airbag area as shown in the picture of the year of the seats). The covers are still black & unfaded but it was a bright morning here with a little snow on the ground which is why they may appear to be faded. 20231130_081035.jpg 20231130_080949.jpg 20231130_081009.jpg

SShadow1974

Reaction score
I have heated and cooled seats... Do you think there would be any issues with these seat covers and still using those options? If so, are there any other options out there that WOULD work? I really want to protect my seats from wear and tear.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have heated and cooled seats... Do you think there would be any issues with these seat covers and still using those options? If so, are there any other options out there that WOULD work? I really want to protect my seats from wear and tear.
No way you would feel the cooled seats through that.
Heated seats should work fine.

SShadow1974

Reaction score
No way you would feel the cooled seats through that.
Heated seats should work fine.
Yeah, kind of what I figured. I'm not sure how much I will use the cooled seats anyways... But I guess I will wait until Summer and see if they're worthwhile for me vs protecting my seats.

TAJ45

Reaction score
Well, l experienced vented seats last summer in So. Indiana..... boy oh boy NICE !!!

Users who are viewing this thread