5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Parking Sensors

JayRam19

Reaction score
Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the parking sensors? Ideally make it notice my LED bar as part of the vehicle. They are off for the moment but miss them quite a bit in tight parking. Any ideas?

JayRam19

Reaction score
Same question here ..
Mine are so sensitive I have to leave them off.
Seems to be a common issue from what I’m reading and hearing. The pedestrian monitoring is awful. Locks the truck up and feels like u hit a wall to find absolutely nothing in your path.

Rayzram

Reaction score
There is a TSB that "helps", however I keep mine shut off even after having the tsb done. Still crazy sensitive in my opinion

SacRebel

Reaction score
I guess I have the same question. I see the toggle switch to turn the front and rear parking sensors on/off but not the sensitivity, which is noted in the owners manual. Does anyone know where/if the settings are available to customize?

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess I have the same question. I see the toggle switch to turn the front and rear parking sensors on/off but not the sensitivity, which is noted in the owners manual. Does anyone know where/if the settings are available to customize?

The only thing I'm seeing that is adjustable is the chime for the Park Sensors.

Forward Collision Warning sensitivity is adjustable...

KRField

Reaction score
I had a 17 with them and drove me up a wall always going off and constantly turning them off. I have driven 20 years without them and this thread makes me glad I forwent features to not have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billyraff

Reaction score
sometimes mine are spot on, then other times big snowflakes make them beep..

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online