5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front License Plate relocated

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
So I finally got everything I needed for my front license plate relocation. I used a clamp on bracket for a Ford Raptor from iJDMTOY, got it on Amazonia for $40, clamps right over the factory tow hook. I ending up need a spacer to keep it from closing in on itself when tightening it down, got those from aluminumspacers.com. To finish off the look I was going for I ordered black anodized hardware from Pro-Bolt USA and to cover the holes in the bumper, I installed color matched bumper plugs courtesy of Acogs91. Really happy with the way it turned out.

Attachments

• 20230328_102935.jpg
    20230328_102935.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 192
  • 20230328_102943.jpg
    20230328_102943.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 191

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully you don't live where you get snow, that would get knocked off after a 4" snow storm

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of it a little further away? I'd like to see it from a distance. I get the idea of relocating it but I'm not sure thats a good spot. I like that Gadsden flag plate

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah… I would of just stuck with the factory location if I had to run a front plate. I could understand if it was some jdm turbo/intercooler setup and you wanted to prevent blocking airflow but makes no sense on our trucks but hey as long as your happy kudos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
That's the great thing about our world and society, everyone has their own taste and opinions. This is what I like and I am OK with everyone's opinion. As most of you have said, it's not something you would do and that's alright. I just wanted to share pictures of a modification that I chose to do to my truck.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's the great thing about our world and society, everyone has their own taste and opinions. This is what I like and I am OK with everyone's opinion. As most of you have said, it's not something you would do and that's alright. I just wanted to share pictures of a modification that I chose to do to my truck.
You do you, man 🍻

Acogs91

Reaction score
So I finally got everything I needed for my front license plate relocation. I used a clamp on bracket for a Ford Raptor from iJDMTOY, got it on Amazonia for $40, clamps right over the factory tow hook. I ending up need a spacer to keep it from closing in on itself when tightening it down, got those from aluminumspacers.com. To finish off the look I was going for I ordered black anodized hardware from Pro-Bolt USA and to cover the holes in the bumper, I installed color matched bumper plugs courtesy of Acogs91. Really happy with the way it turned out.

Looks great man! Thanks for the purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VegasRob55

Reaction score
Looks ridiculous, brother. I am still not even sure if you are being serious.

Users who are viewing this thread