5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Level Kit and Warranty?

stevensmith2859

Reaction score
My 2021 has quite a rake on it and I would like to have a front level kit put on it. Would that void the warranty on it? I'm talking something simple like the pucks.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They can only void a warranty repair if they can prove the modification caused the failure …. Then of course, some dealers are dicks about it, and some don’t care and fix it any way …. You can also spend a ****-ton of extra money, and have your dealer install the Mopar 2” level, and then there are no worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevensmith2859

Reaction score
Its a shame that instead of fixing an issue, dealers tend to find any reason to deny warranty coverage. If you install a mega lift, ok, I can see that, but something simple like this? But I guess its the world we live in now.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Its a shame that instead of fixing an issue, dealers tend to find any reason to deny warranty coverage. If you install a mega lift, ok, I can see that, but something simple like this? But I guess its the world we live in now.

It’s not all, and probably just a few that would gripe about a level puck or Bilsteins …. I had a full Zone 4” kit with 35’s on my 2012 and the dealer never said a word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread