5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Leg Room

Bob G

Reaction score
I love my new Ram but wish they gave us an extra 2 or 3 inches legroom up front. Backseat leg space is fantastic. I can't drive from back seat though. Does any one know if seat frames can be adjusted to move back a inch or two?
It seems to only BMW or Volvo caters to tall drivers. I have yet to find a comfortable front seat leg room US made truck. I guess I can only hope we get a BMW pick-up or that Ram will give us a inch of two from the back seat. I am 6'8" and it's a challenge when car shopping.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wow you and my father in-law are the same height. When he had his GMC he had the same problem. He took his then new truck to a fabrication shop and had then move the seat frame back 2.5”s. Yes that gave the back seat folks less room, but as he said they weren’t the ones making those payments.

Last edited:

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
I love my new Ram but wish they gave us an extra 2 or 3 inches legroom up front. Backseat leg space is fantastic. I can't drive from back seat though. Does any one know if seat frames can be adjusted to move back a inch or two?
It seems to only BMW or Volvo caters to tall drivers. I have yet to find a comfortable front seat leg room US made truck. I guess I can only hope we get a BMW pick-up or that Ram will give us a inch of two from the back seat. I am 6'8" and it's a challenge when car shopping.

Drop the seat low, all the way back, steering wheel forward, adj. pedals all the way back and lean the seat back. I’m 6’4” and mostly i the legs. For this reason I bought the bench seat so I could bend my knees to the sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread