5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Grille Part Search

baf3472

Reaction score
Hey. I am trying to get the parts together to swap out some of the chrome on my 2021 limited. I’ve found the part I need for what they call the upper appliqué but I’m having some trouble locating the piece that goes directly below the grille. I’ve tried searching the drawings on some of the online parts store, but can’t seem to find it. Would anyone know what the part is called or a part number? Thanks
49ADC282-82D2-4803-8157-42806F4D70AE.jpeg

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey. I am trying to get the parts together to swap out some of the chrome on my 2021 limited. I’ve found the part I need for what they call the upper appliqué but I’m having some trouble locating the piece that goes directly below the grille. I’ve tried searching the drawings on some of the online parts store, but can’t seem to find it. Would anyone know what the part is called or a part number? Thanks
View attachment 76736
I unfortunately can’t help but if you are wanting to sell any of your chrome grille trim I would be possibly interested

Users who are viewing this thread