5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Footwell Lamps Help

autkidd

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Bighorn and am looking to see how I can get my Footwell Lamps to stay on at night with the headlights on. They come on when I open the door, but shut off as the door closes. I originally had just the single dial light switch, and have purchased the dual dial lightswitch that includes the ambient lighting dial. I do have alfaobd and set the Ambient Lighting Wheel to present.

Is there anyone that could help me to figure out how to set them to stay on?

Reaction score
I have a 22 ram bighorn black widow 35x12.50x22 wheels. My footwear lights have not turned on since mid winter. At first they only turned on with door open. Now they don't turn on period? Is there a fix for this

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Bighorn and am looking to see how I can get my Footwell Lamps to stay on at night with the headlights on. They come on when I open the door, but shut off as the door closes. I originally had just the single dial light switch, and have purchased the dual dial lightswitch that includes the ambient lighting dial. I do have alfaobd and set the Ambient Lighting Wheel to present.

Is there anyone that could help me to figure out how to set them to stay on?
not sure if this helps but check this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread