5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front end leveling kit or lift?

Reaction score
I'm kind of a redneck in Texas and want much bigger tires and at least a front end leveling kit. Would a lift make more sense? It doesnt have to be lifted very much, I just want it to look proportinate.

The wheels are 20". What is the biggest tire that will fit and not rub on hard lock?

Ram-Profile.jpg

Reaction score
To bump this up; I am finally getting around to actually getting my leveling kit and want some Falken Wildpeak AT3's. The pics I posted are similar to my truck and has the stance and look I want. Can anyone guess the tire size on it?

Attachments

• img_0390_preview_1_1200x1200.jpg
    img_0390_preview_1_1200x1200.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 41
  • img_0413_preview_1.jpg
    img_0413_preview_1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 41
  • img_0427_preview__76286.jpg
    img_0427_preview__76286.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 41

Rino1984

Reaction score
To bump this up; I am finally getting around to actually getting my leveling kit and want some Falken Wildpeak AT3's. The pics I posted are similar to my truck and has the stance and look I want. Can anyone guess the tire size on it?
What did u actually do? Or pics of the truck is what I want too. What is it? Thank u

Reaction score
I'm so sorry I forgot all about this. I was gonna go full redneck and get a 2 or 3" leveling kit with some 33's or something, but it wouldn;t fit in my garage then. I'm in an apartment for now and only have a couple of inches of clearance as it is, so I havent done anything yet.

garage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread