5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front bumper - overland build

Jeansebplante

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had changed the rebel front bumper for something a bit more agressive?

What companies are making front bumpers besides DV8, addictive desert and Westin?

thanks!

Flynbanjo

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0499[1].JPG
    IMG_0499[1].JPG
    275 KB · Views: 198

Flynbanjo

Reaction score
Looking good man, how’s the fit?
Fit was perfect. Even the little diamond shaped peaks at the grill/bumper interface fit perfect. It came in three pieces (wings attach to center main). They recommend installing everything prior to mounting on rig. This takes at least three people (with two being strong and the third trusting the other two). I only had myself and a friend for a 15 minutes. I was able to get it mounted and winch install after the bumper. It was tight but doable. I'll be installing the lighting next.

TML_REBEL

Reaction score
I searched for quit a bit. I wanted a winch bumper that wasn't obtrusive or of massive weight. I liked the one on the RMT Overland Ram builds but, they do not sell them except on their rigs. What I found I like even better: Chassis Unlimited. https://chassisunlimited.com/2019-2020-ram-1500-octane-series-front-winch-bumper.html. I haven't got it complete yet but, here's a pic on where i's at. and what they look like.
Looks Great! How do you reach the winch free spool switch?

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I searched for quit a bit. I wanted a winch bumper that wasn't obtrusive or of massive weight. I liked the one on the RMT Overland Ram builds but, they do not sell them except on their rigs. What I found I like even better: Chassis Unlimited. https://chassisunlimited.com/2019-2020-ram-1500-octane-series-front-winch-bumper.html. I haven't got it complete yet but, here's a pic on where i's at. and what they look like.
That's actually one of best fitting bumpers I've seen so far (based on pics) any chance you have a PDF of the install manual? I can't find it on their site

Flynbanjo

Reaction score
I don't have a pdf and I left the instructions down in Oregon. It's very basic; 4 bolts per wing onto the exiting bumper mounts and 4 bolts/side for the center piece onto the wings.

Users who are viewing this thread