5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front bumper licence plate holes

Canadian Ram

Reaction score
Where I live we don't use a front licence plate. I like this and I think it makes a cleaner look for the front of my truck. So when I bought my truck the front licence plate holder wasn't installed and the dealer just gave it to me to hang on to. That's great but the problem is my body coloured front bumper cover is pre-drilled with four big holes to mount the plate and the dealer says they don't have plugs to cover the holes. They just suggested I find some plastic plugs somewhere and they would sell me touch up paint to paint the plugs to match the bumper. A lot of people put the licence plate holder on and just buy a fake plate of their sports team or whatever, but to me that's kind of like a bumper sticker. Has anyone else found plugs for the licence plate mount holes or what did you use? Thanks.

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
Not sure if @cobra97 is still making these or not.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where I live we don't use a front licence plate. I like this and I think it makes a cleaner look for the front of my truck. So when I bought my truck the front licence plate holder wasn't installed and the dealer just gave it to me to hang on to. That's great but the problem is my body coloured front bumper cover is pre-drilled with four big holes to mount the plate and the dealer says they don't have plugs to cover the holes. They just suggested I find some plastic plugs somewhere and they would sell me touch up paint to paint the plugs to match the bumper. A lot of people put the licence plate holder on and just buy a fake plate of their sports team or whatever, but to me that's kind of like a bumper sticker. Has anyone else found plugs for the licence plate mount holes or what did you use? Thanks.
Ask and you shall receive....link below.

alvinm

Reaction score
These plugs were purchased on Amazon and painted with OEM spray paint.

Attachments

• 20210304_162504.jpg
    20210304_162504.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread