5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front and rear Parksense won't turn on

Dltigers3

Reaction score
So recently I was rear ended. After the accident my rear parking sensors showed that service was required, but my front sensors were still working. I picked up my truck from the body shop last night and none of the sensors will turn on. If i hit the switches under my radio, the orange light blinks 4 times and then stays lit. I am not getting any error messages at all. I am taking the truck back to the body shop next week, but was hoping someone would have some ideas that I could try in the meantime. The weird part is they didn't have to do anything at all to the front sensors, and they were working great even after the accident. Here are the things I have tried so far:

1. Disconnected battery and shorted out between positive and negative.

2. Disconnected battery and held brake peddle for 1 minute

3. Tried to reset sensors based on a website that showed pressing the toggle 10 times, holding down for 10 seconds, and turning the truck off and back on

4. Went through every fuse in the engine compartment panel

5. Checked several fused under the steering wheel that sounded like they could be related.

6. Checked the connections at the sensors themselves.

2019 Ram BigHorn 4x4 with 5.7 Hemi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread