5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Gladiator to Rebel

Gadgetech

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at getting back to a full size truck for a few weeks now. I was heavily focused on getting a Trail Boss 6.2 but after reading a lot about potential lifter failures, paying for features not yet usable due to the chip shortage without knowing when I’d have the functionality and the mediocre interior, I wasn’t completely sold on it. While visiting family & friends out of town I wandered onto the local CDJR lot and the blue caught my eye. I’ve seen the color before and really liked it but just never had one available when I was looking to buy…until today.

I saw the GT badge on the bed and wondered just exactly what that entailed. I wasn’t sure how gimmicky it would be but I decided to see for myself. Gotta say, I was pretty impressed. The quality, look and feel of the interior really won me over. Mine is a well optioned, but not a fully loaded, example that is just a tick over $66k in Hydro Blue Pearl. FWIW, my Gladiator was nearly the same price after Ga ad valorem. I got a great trade # and the Rebel is just better VFM for my wants.

Super stoked to finally be an owner of this truck and looking forward to just a few mods that will likely be funded by the selling of parts from my Gladiator.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like you got an awesome truck! Welcome to the forums! Post some photos when you get the chance we’d love to see it!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! Looking forward to pics!

Users who are viewing this thread