5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from 295/35R24 to 35/12.5R24

Rambilt

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My 2021 Ram 1500 has 3.21 gear and will be installing 2" level kit. Will I have any issues running 33s or 35s. I currently have 295/35 R24. The tires I'm interested in is the inexpensive tires from Custom offset called Radar Renegade. You tube reviews stated it's very quiet on the road. I will be towing with these tires and don't really like loud road noise. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

v/r

Rick

I also went through a number of reviews before buying my first set. This is actually quite a cool brand and the performance they offer for the price, makes its a real steal. They have been quiet for me. No complaints about road noise. Overall great performance. Not sure how towing impacts though.

I also went through a number of reviews before buying my first set. This is actually quite a cool brand and the performance they offer for the price, makes its a real steal. They have been quiet for me. No complaints about road noise. Overall great performance. Not sure how towing impacts though.
Well, I got my Rough Country 2" leveler (more like 2.5") installed last Tuesday then yesterday I went to the local "Tires To You" tire shop. I ended up buying a new set of wheels and tires. It's size 20X9 and the tires are 35/12.5R20 Sur Trac AT so it says in the sidewall. It's a very inexpensive (cheap) tires but I like the load ratings and it's very quiet. Drove it at highway speed of 75mph and I can barely hear anything considering I'm 70years old with tinnitus issues hahaha. Anyway, the tires seems to be skinnier and shorter to be called 35/12.5 R20. I think it's more like 33/11.5 R20. I have 30 days to decide whether I keep this tires or not. Anyway, the new TPMS that was installed with the set of wheels and tires seems to be not working with my truck. I was told to wait and drive it casually for a couple of days because somehow Ram truck seems to be finicky.

Well, I got my Rough Country 2" leveler (more like 2.5") installed last Tuesday then yesterday I went to the local "Tires To You" tire shop. I ended up buying a new set of wheels and tires. It's size 20X9 and the tires are 35/12.5R20 Sur Trac AT so it says in the sidewall. It's a very inexpensive (cheap) tires but I like the load ratings and it's very quiet. Drove it at highway speed of 75mph and I can barely hear anything considering I'm 70years old with tinnitus issues hahaha. Anyway, the tires seems to be skinnier and shorter to be called 35/12.5 R20. I think it's more like 33/11.5 R20. I have 30 days to decide whether I keep this tires or not. Anyway, the new TPMS that was installed with the set of wheels and tires seems to be not working with my truck. I was told to wait and drive it casually for a couple of days because somehow Ram truck seems to be finicky.
PICTURES?

These were the old wheels I need to get rid of.

Attachments

• 24swheel.jpeg
    24swheel.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back