5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

from 2021 f150 to ram

Sash

Reaction score
just curious , I know the 2021 f150 has not been out for a long ,but has anyone switched from 2021 f150 to ram, your thoughts and why.

Sash

Reaction score
I post this on the f150 forum and I got some decent feedback surprisingly enough there is not that much complaints about rams, my only complaint is dodge dealers won't deal, and I refuse to pay them msrp.

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I post this on the f150 forum and I got some decent feedback surprisingly enough there is not that much complaints about rams, my only complaint is dodge dealers won't deal, and I refuse to pay them msrp.
Not sure where you live, but up here in Ontario Canada, you can get great deals, although I had to drive 8 hours to Toronto to get $17,000 off MSRS. That was in July 2020. It’s a big country, north or south of the border, online shopping saves a lot of running around.
Let us know your whereabouts and someone will reply.
Good luck

Reaction score
just curious , I know the 2021 f150 has not been out for a long ,but has anyone switched from 2021 f150 to ram, your thoughts and why.
I just got a company car so selling my 21 powerboots that has been awesome, however still want a truck so looking at getting a 2020 Laramie or something and financing like 25k or more less than I did on the f150. Ram seems like the best features for the price, so it has me searching for a RAM now. Just torn on what features I want or what I can live with out. like ram box or pano roof.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nobody is dealing right now. Getting a truck that is outfitted the way you like is just about a joke these days. The lots around me - granted, I live in truck country - are virtually out of new trucks. All of them - Chevy, Ram, Ford, Toyota, Nissan. They have used stuff lined up in front in space and a half spots to make it look like they've got inventory, but if you look close they all look like they're going out of business. You're either going to have to make a deal on some oddball sitting on a lot somewhere, or you're going to have to wait or just be at dealer mercy right now because no one has any incentive to deal.

Sash

Reaction score
Nobody is dealing right now. Getting a truck that is outfitted the way you like is just about a joke these days. The lots around me - granted, I live in truck country - are virtually out of new trucks. All of them - Chevy, Ram, Ford, Toyota, Nissan. They have used stuff lined up in front in space and a half spots to make it look like they've got inventory, but if you look close they all look like they're going out of business. You're either going to have to make a deal on some oddball sitting on a lot somewhere, or you're going to have to wait or just be at dealer mercy right now because no one has any incentive to deal.
My deal is done, truck should be here in 4-6 weeks

Cajun_

Reaction score
Ford wanted me to pay 5k over msrp and put 2k down before a truck even arrived at the dealership to buy a f150. Ram went 3k under mspr, gave me a really good deal on trade and threw in a couple accessories for me. Was hands down the best experience I have had buying a vehicle ever.

Users who are viewing this thread