5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From 09 to 19

gisboro

Reaction score
Traded in my '09 1500 yesterday for a new '19 1500. Things have certainly changed / improved over the last 10 years. I'll miss my old truck, but, I think I am going to enjoy this new one just as much.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Traded in my '09 1500 yesterday for a new '19 1500. Things have certainly changed / improved over the last 10 years. I'll miss my old truck, but, I think I am going to enjoy this new one just as much.
Awesome. Congrats, and welcome to the forums!

Be sure to post pics and update your signature with model, specs, etc.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No doubt! That’s a big leap in technology and probably ride comfort as well. (y)

gisboro

Reaction score
Awesome. Congrats, and welcome to the forums!

Be sure to post pics and update your signature with model, specs, etc.
Appreciate the welcome, signature taken care of, no pics at the moment though, too busy riding around and figuring out all the settings. ;)

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Appreciate the welcome, signature taken care of, no pics at the moment though, too busy riding around and figuring out all the settings. ;)
Awesome. Don't forget to get a second job to pay for all the goodies that you will discover here thanks to your fellow users. It never ends... :O

Last edited:

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard bud! Reminds me of going from a '07 GM vehicle to this '19 Ram and I felt like I was transported to another planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/