5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh Laramie Sport Appearance

DeanKing

Reaction score
So far, no problems. I originally was planning to black out the chrome badging but now I kind of like it. I had not seen the Sport Appearance leather before ordering and that exceeded my expectations.

IMG_5083.JPG IMG_5084.JPG IMG_5086.JPG IMG_5087.JPG

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice. I like that color. Would have gotten it if my wife’s van didn’t already have it.

Junirol

Reaction score
I like how you got the black headliner, seems that most dealerships only have black leather and tan headliner like mine :(

DeanKing

Reaction score
I like how you got the black headliner, seems that most dealerships only have black leather and tan headliner like mine :(
Perhaps it’s part of the sport appearance package. It did change some inside details.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Perhaps it’s part of the sport appearance package. It did change some inside details.

Sport appearance gets you the black headliner but I'm pretty sure the leather is the same.

Very sharp truck!

I came from a sports package Blue Flame F150 and opted for chrome on this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread