5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fox shox with dsc

RAMROB91

Reaction score
anybody running fox shox with dsc? let me know what setting you have it at for daily driving and light offroading

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
anybody running fox shox with dsc? let me know what setting you have it at for daily driving and light offroading
Fox has two different coilovers. A 2" and a 2-3". If you have the 2-3" model then adding in the preload to get the 3" height will change what your settings are going to use. I've got mine adjusted to 3" of lift and have the low speed at 4 and high speed at 5. If the coilovers were at 2" still I would have had to go higher to get the feel I was wanting. They came from the factory set at 3 low speed and 3 high speed.

U

User_21361

I have my cranked to about 7 high and low all the way around. Even on that setting my very picky passengers seem quite pleased with the ride.

FishOn

Reaction score
I run my Low around 5 and High around 3 on the streets... Makes for a nice plush ride and minimizes body roll a bit. Definitely the smoothest 6"/37" combo I've ever ridden in. It's 30 seconds to adjust them when I want to get after it in the dirt...

RAMROB91

Reaction score
Fox has two different coilovers. A 2" and a 2-3". If you have the 2-3" model then adding in the preload to get the 3" height will change what your settings are going to use. I've got mine adjusted to 3" of lift and have the low speed at 4 and high speed at 5. If the coilovers were at 2" still I would have had to go higher to get the feel I was wanting. They came from the factory set at 3 low speed and 3 high speed.
I just recently had a 6in bds coilover lift kit with fox shox with dsc but ill try out those settings out tho

Users who are viewing this thread