5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Acoustics?

AcroNomad

Reaction score
I'm looking to get one of the FoxBox boxes for my quad cab. The site is still up but I can't get any communication. I know they keep having challenges in their shop with mother nature and such. Has anyone ordered from them recently? The last social media post from them was in January. TIA. Any chance someone lives nearby in TX and has open communication with them?

Brunzca

Reaction score
I ordered a box from them at the end of January, and it was delivered on 4/5. I called once and got them on the phone, and was able to get responses via email other times, as well.

AcroNomad

Reaction score
Thanks! Maybe it was just an off day. How's the box? Installed yet?

Brunzca

Reaction score
Thanks! Maybe it was just an off day. How's the box? Installed yet?
Yes, and it Sounds great. Which are you looking to get? Just fyi.. I have the box that holds two 10s, and it sticks out past the seat a little bit. i also got the grills, and its a bit of a tight fit getting the seats down (so, I’m very glad I got the grills, to Protect the speakers)

Brunzca

Reaction score
Can you recline the seats?
I have a Bighorn, so my rear seats don’t recline.

there really isn’t much room in the back of a quad cab anyway, and I very rarely have anyone in the back seats, so it’s fine for me. The ones I’ve seen for crew cabs look like they tuck completely under. The quad cab dual sub box looks like it sticks out a little because of the design, the actual profile of the subs themselves sticks out, where the curves are. no big deal for me, but if you always have passengers, might be a consideration.

DQC-210-V-19-2_940x.jpg

Last edited:

AcroNomad

Reaction score
Yes, I was going with the (2) 10s, but Only the dog sits in the back so I should be good. As long as the seat actually folds down. Is there room for an amp under there or am I having to put them on the back wall? Any install photos?

Brunzca

Reaction score
Yes, I was going with the (2) 10s, but Only the dog sits in the back so I should be good. As long as the seat actually folds down. Is there room for an amp under there or am I having to put them on the back wall? Any install photos?
I have a dsp/amp combo on the back wall, and a mono amp on the floor, under the seat. No install pics, sorry. If you have etorque, that takes up most of the drivers side back wall. If you have the alpine /HK sub, that’s on the passenger side wall (I removed it)

Users who are viewing this thread