5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox 2.5 reservoir with DSC on BDS 6” lift

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
I have been searching around on whether or not there is a way to use the fox 2.5 res shocks with a BDS 6” lift. Everything I can find says I have to go with the fox 2.0, but I hate having to downgrade from the 2.5s that I currently have. If anyone has any idea I this could possibly work, let me know. Luckily I can use my existing 2.5 coils in the front.
Help please!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So you have Fox 2.5s that are spec’d for a level instead of a 6” lift? I’d put the BDS 4” spacer on top of your Fox coilovers. It should ride exactly the same as if you just had your truck leveled with them. You’ll get more actual performance out of the longer spec ones for a 6” kit, but I don’t think you’ll have any issues running the shorter ones and just putting a spacer on top as long as you buy the BDS lift kit with all the drop brackets obviously.
I have the 4” spacer on top of bilstein 5100s and it’s perfectly fine and rides 100% the same as before. It shouldn’t be any different for the 2.5” Fox. It’s a direct replacement for oem so it’ll stack with the spacer and mount up just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online