5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox 2.5 dsc/King vs Fox 2.0

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hehe - man, if you only knew how I've been trying (2015 Lariat 3.5 Eco Crew)!

I'm being too picky and not liking much of the options to replace it with. Its gotten to where I've been selling my wife hard on letting me trade it in on a new car for her, then I'd just drive her car until the 25 Ram's come out.

Every month there's a strange new problem (though nothing ever engine related yet).
Ever since I stopped using it as a work truck, it doesn't make for an enjoyable family hauler. But holy smokes, does it move out! If it weren't for that I'd have probably set it afire in a field by now. I keep modding it over the years hoping I'd start to love it like I have some past vehicles, but the connection just never formed. It's just not that much fun without a trailer behind it.
well just know there's a 99% chance that hemi will be discontinued for 25 year, replaced by a hurrican I6. I wouldn't want to be the first year buyer.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with kings 2.5. It rides great to me.
king's a great choice! only downside is they only have mid speed adjustment. that's the only reason i didn't go with them.

well, that and long lead time when i was ordering parts last year lol

Bansheeman6100

Reaction score
I ended up getting a set of Fox 2.5 fronts from the marketplace, and just ordered the matching rears. I currently have a 2" spacer and airlift 1000HD with stock springs, and am debating whether I really need to upgrade the springs

Users who are viewing this thread