5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Wheel Camper on a 2020 Ram Rebel

LincolnSixAlpha

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone on this forum has a Four Wheel Camper installed on their 2020 RAM, and in particular the Rebel. I'm considering building out a "Hawk" base model, which is really for a 6.0 to 6.8" bed. The "Raven" is specifically for the shorter beds like in my Rebel, however, my thoughts are to leave the tailgate down, and just slip the camper in the truck in that format, rather than just remove the tailgate. Some people do this, however, I'd be interested in knowing anyone's experience with these campers on a short bed truck, etc. Thanks in advance.

Brian.

Reaction score
I'm planning on doing the same set up with my 2019 Rebel. I'm on a Four Wheel Campers owners page via Facebook & there are plenty of guys with Ram 1500s, Tundra's, & F150s with 5.5 beds with Hawks. Check out a Youtube & Favebook page called 4XPEDITION. One of their trucks is a Rebel with another brand of pop camper can't remember the name.
I've currently got Timbergrove air bags for my truck, before I get the camper I'm going to add Icon suspension all around with their duel rate rear spring & a hellwig sway bar.

Users who are viewing this thread