5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

found this on another forum...New RING Vehicle Security Camera

mynameisante

Reaction score
although not true, I am all for it. Even though it would be useless here in CA. small crimes are not being prosecuted and even more serious offenders are being let go because there aren't enough judges and jury, etc - I suppose we must be doing so great here that we want our criminals to come back for seconds and thirds
Well, they must be doing very well up in smelLA, considering they just axed bails... hahaha. Only a matter of time til it hits here in SD

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, they must be doing very well up in smelLA, considering they just axed bails... hahaha. Only a matter of time til it hits here in SD
several cities just file lawsuit to stop it but I have no idea why they waited until last minute.
things are just bad and getting worst. things are leading to more store owner being arm and ready to pull the trigger, just last night jewelry store owner open fire at robbers in Manhattan beach - seems like I see smash and grabs daily- owner needs more practice or maybe he just wanted to scare them off

mynameisante

Reaction score
several cities just file lawsuit to stop it but I have no idea why they waited until last minute.
things are just bad and getting worst. things are leading to more store owner being arm and ready to pull the trigger, just last night jewelry store owner open fire at robbers in Manhattan beach - seems like I see smash and grabs daily- owner needs more practice or maybe he just wanted to scare them off
Crazy. My wife used to live nearby in Redondo Beach. I'd never suspect THIS happening there...

More and more people close to me, who'd always been anti-gun, have purchased them and carry regularly. It's crazy to think cities a day states that lean one way are now scared and wanting/needing things that they've been very much against to the bone hahaha

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Crazy. My wife used to live nearby in Redondo Beach. I'd never suspect THIS happening there...

More and more people close to me, who'd always been anti-gun, have purchased them and carry regularly. It's crazy to think cities a day states that lean one way are now scared and wanting/needing things that they've been very much against to the bone hahaha
I know, I read gun ownership was picking up drastically in CA so now the state wants its cut. Newsom just signed a bill to tax gun and ammo - 11%

Users who are viewing this thread