5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forward Collision Warning + / Pedestrian Emergency Braking

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you saying PEB doesn't work without ACC? If so, that's not true.
What is Parnell?
Well it wasn’t working for me I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll try again.

*Parallel

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had emergency braking kick in the other day when a car in front of me slammed on the brakes. I barely pressed the brake pedal before the truck dived so hard that my neck whipped forward and it surprised me. I never realized how hard it has the ability to apply the brakes, as in, it did a panic stop.

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well it wasn’t working for me I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll try again.

*Parallel
My truck came stock with the Level 1 safety group which includes PEB. It didn't come with ACC. I installed that after I bought it.

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had emergency braking kick in the other day when a car in front of me slammed on the brakes. I barely pressed the brake pedal before the truck dived so hard that my neck whipped forward and it surprised me. I never realized how hard it has the ability to apply the brakes, as in, it did a panic stop.
I never had mine pop off at all. I haven't tested it though.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I never had mine pop off at all. I haven't tested it though.
I got it working had to do some fenagling but you do not need ACC to have PEB. No error codes or anythinin all works well. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread