5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum bug, "your content"

Rich

Reaction score
I don't see an area to ask/report about forum issues.

When I go to my profile and click on "your content", there is a several page list, but it's all blank, I can only see the page numbers, but not the content.

Anyone else see this issue?

By the way, thanks for a great forum! I recently took a look at some of the others out there and this one seems much better in almost every way!

Last edited:

Longhorn5G

Reaction score
I am not on any other forums. That may explain it.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see an area to ask/report about forum issues.

When I go to my profile and click on "your content", there is a several page list, but it's all blank, I can only see the page numbers, but not the content.

Anyone else see this issue?

By the way, thanks for a great forum! I recently took a look at some of the others out there and this one seems much better in almost every way!

Switch tabs...the first one that pops up is the google search content...if you move over to "default search results" and you'll see your postings.

1549462738513.png

Rich

Reaction score
Switch tabs...the first one that pops up is the google search content...if you move over to "default search results" and you'll see your postings.

View attachment 15473

You're right, thanks!

I'll suggest that the 'Default Search Results' should be the 'default' tab in this case! :)

I don't know if I could easily see that tab on my phone, but now that I know about it, I can take a look.

Thanks again!

Rich

Reaction score
I just saw this post and I definitely agree. Now the forum stuff shows up first and the google results are the second tab.

This is so much nicer, thanks for the change!

Users who are viewing this thread