5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form Lights

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
I also have the same headlights, but with less issues. The lighting really didn't improve much.
Mine get here Saturday. I went with form over function (pun intended). As long as I don't go backwards in the brightness category, it's a win for me. I don't know why they made the lower pieces such a prick to remove, especially on an item like a light that has a high probability of getting replaced at some point in time.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine get here Saturday. I went with form over function (pun intended). As long as I don't go backwards in the brightness category, it's a win for me. I don't know why they made the lower pieces such a prick to remove, especially on an item like a light that has a high probability of getting replaced at some point in time.
Mine have been sitting in the box for someday to be installed :ROFLMAO:

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
Mine have been sitting in the box for someday to be installed :ROFLMAO:

I purchased my truck over a month ago, and I haven't even driven it yet lol. It's been torn apart in my garage since I brought it home. This audio install has been a lot more work than I anticipated. I don't think I'll gut another truck again; I'm too friggin old lol.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I purchased my truck over a month ago, and I haven't even driven it yet lol. It's been torn apart in my garage since I brought it home. This audio install has been a lot more work than I anticipated. I don't think I'll gut another truck again; I'm too friggin old lol.
Kind of why I haven't done much to mine this year, like the tune-up, Bedrug, lift and wheel/tire upgrade, headlights and supposed to do the stereo install from previous vehicle I never installed before wrecked.

Audio Control amps, Focal speakers, JL Audio 12W3's..... some day! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
Kind of why I haven't done much to mine this year, like the tune-up, Bedrug, lift and wheel/tire upgrade, headlights and supposed to do the stereo install from previous vehicle I never installed before wrecked.

Audio Control amps, Focal speakers, JL Audio 12W3's..... some day! :rolleyes::rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I pulled everything out of my SRT which makes even more work. Gut previous vehicle, put previous vehicle back to stock, gut new vehicle, upgrade everything. I still have the ride tech kit to install, but I may way a bit. I'd like to spend at least a few days driving the truck before I trade it back in. :D

Users who are viewing this thread