5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgeline Wheels (Formerly: Got an update on my wheels today!) - A little more progress...

Smashius

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm super excited. I think I've only ever seen one other 1500 with Forgelines on it, and it was a 4th gen, so I can't wait.

I'd like this snow to go away though before I get 'em installed...

cseaman

Reaction score
Nice. I have a set of BC Forged 18s going on my truck today. I can't stand all the crappy wheels everyone does on these trucks, make sure and post up mounted pics.

Smashius

Reaction score
Nice. I have a set of BC Forged 18s going on my truck today. I can't stand all the crappy wheels everyone does on these trucks, make sure and post up mounted pics.

Most definitely!

Nice choice, which wheelset did you go with?

Smashius

Reaction score
Wheels getting brushed today, making more progress! I wonder how sick they're gonna look when they get to powder coat... 🤔

50939 (1).jpeg
50941 (1).jpeg

Smashius

Reaction score
Wheel update after round 1 of powder coat on the centers. This is a 'brushed satin bronze', but it came out a little lighter than I was hoping so now I'll probably have them redone.

powder1.jpeg

powder2.jpeg

The truck is Granite and Night, and my original choice was this brushed satin bronze for the center, with a black pearl outer. I have a couple thoughts, but.... WWYD?

Smashius

Reaction score
Another look at the wheel centers in their current state.

wheels.jpg

I picked a different powder coat today, went with something with more broze in it, so they'll get redone next week.

Smashius

Reaction score
Changed from the above brushed bronze (which I thought was too light) to a matte bronze center with a black pearl outer. Quite happy with my choice. Still waiting on the inner rims to arrive (thanks Covid delays!), but they should be on soon.

powder3.jpeg

powder4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online