5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forest Green Laramie in Northern Virginia

Maple

Reaction score
I've been poking around the forum for a while, but just picked up my truck this morning. Forest green Laramie with the chrome and off road packages, bed utility group, trailer brake controller, and some other goodies (no tow mirrors!). 20181215_122435-1612x784.jpg 20181215_122448-2016x980.jpg

Raining like crazy here, but I'm pretty sure it really is green. :D
My first addition will be wheel well liners, already ordered from rockauto. In that, and many other aspects of my decision to buy my first truck as a Ram, this forum has been tremendously helpful and for that I thank you all.

James1414d

Reaction score
I've been poking around the forum for a while, but just picked up my truck this morning. Forest green Laramie with the chrome and off road packages, bed utility group, trailer brake controller, and some other goodies (no tow mirrors!). View attachment 10728 View attachment 10729

My first addition will be wheel well liners, already ordered from rockauto. In that, and many other aspects of my decision to buy my first truck as a Ram, this forum has been tremendously helpful and for that I thank you all.
I would not guess green from the pic! Would like to see it in the sun!

Maple

Reaction score
I would not guess green from the pic! Would like to see it in the sun!
It finally stopped raining, took me two more days to convince my wife that it was actually green since the days are so short. :D
I'll get some more pictures today - might need to clean her up a bit.

Maple

Reaction score
View attachment 11058

Nice choice... I went with the Black Forest Green two tone myself!
Very nice - I definitely like the two-tone variants, too, there's just so many variations on these trucks it's hard to find all the right combination without ordering - and I didn't want to wait that long!

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to Ram. The Black Forest green is awesome. Very subtle, but really sparkles once in the sun

Maple

Reaction score
So I took a trip up to Michigan - surprised my dad with my new truck - who surprised me back with... his new truck. Turns out we both have good taste: 20181227_151442.jpg
We both picked up 2019 Laramie Crew Cabs unbeknownst to one another, about a week (and 1000 miles) apart. He in Delmonico Red (two toned), me in Forest Green. :ROFLMAO:

Grayfuji

Reaction score
Congrats! looks great! (y)(y) was a close one between the Patriot Blue and Black Forest Green for me though my wife likes the blue better so.... happy wife happy life!

kps33141

Reaction score
I've been poking around the forum for a while, but just picked up my truck this morning. Forest green Laramie with the chrome and off road packages, bed utility group, trailer brake controller, and some other goodies (no tow mirrors!). View attachment 10728 View attachment 10729

Hello
New here but I just ordered a truck very similar to your and was hoping you had some more pictures of that beast in some sunlight. I can't wait to see that green shine through.

Maple

Reaction score
I still can't prove it's green (it really is), but it shines up nice when I take the time. 20190406_142608.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread